Monday, August 2, 2010

Arghhh...Brushes!!! Part 1. Shu Uemura vs. Hakuhodo

I have SO many posts sitting in my drafts folder all lined up with photos, waiting for me transcribe my impressions into readable language.  39 to be exact.

I may not be able to catch up on these other posts, so I decided that I must write up a series of posts on brushes.  I decided to push this post ahead of the others because for me, brushes and tools are a good portion of my overall makeup budget and I have some clear favorites among the lot.

First up! Hakuhodo VS Shu Uemura

Overall, I prefer Shu Uemura, but I will go into detail in segments. There are too many brushes to cover in a single post.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I can't wait for your review on Shu vs. Hakuhodo brushes? What do you think of the Shu Uemura Wong Kar Wai LE brushes?

Amy said...

Me too, I prefer the Shu Uemura brushes more than the Hakuhodo brushes...