Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate

I picked up this moisturizer after reading about it on http://www.inmykit.com/.

It's a little pricey, at 25$ for 2.6fl oz. but I read that it's a good basic moisturizer for very dry skin so I decided to try it.

The ingredients are:

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidium, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butryospermum Parkii, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Isobutyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Steareth-10. Polyacrylamide, c13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadenis.

It comes in a metal squeeze tube with a push pin seal on the opening.

It seems like pretty basic moisturizer, and it is fairly soothing. It absorbs nicely and doesn't feel greasy despite having mineral oil in it. It also has a very light smell. For the price I don't think I would buy it again. I would probably go for cetaphil or eucerin which also make good basic moisturizers.

1 comment:

killingxspree said...

thanks! I'm really appreciating reading your posts they are informative and strightforward =)