Sunday, March 1, 2009

Getting Started

Recently, I've been reading blogs and reviews online looking for information on creme foundations. I couldn't find most of the information I was looking for, so I decided to blog about it! Maybe all of my purchases and time spent trying products could benefit someone else also looking for the same things I am :)

But first, before you can tell if my blog could be of use to you, I should describe my coloring and skin type.

I am oriental with black hair, and I am fair to fair/medium. I am moderately yellow toned with a little bit of peach undertones. I have dry skin, dry enough to see white flakes on my skin and to flake off when scratched if I am somewhere dry, like Vegas. If I am somewhere very humid, my skin stops scaling, but I still need moisturizer to prevent tightness in my face. I never get pimples, really can't remember the last pimple I ever got. I occasionally get very small white heads that I can squeeze but my pores are extremely small, so most things like biore strips don't help, at all.

I'm in my mid/late 20s and I prefer a more neutral make-up look. I never do the very dramatic editorial style makeup I often see, particularly from fans of M.A.C.



No comments: